Alliance Kill & Allies Index du Forum Alliance Kill & Allies
Alliance Kill & Allies - Travian, Serveur 7

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Desktop App For Linux

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Kill & Allies Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Salle de Jeux :: "Des jeux, du rire, du fun !"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tamikmelen

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Desktop App For Linux Répondre en citant

Facebook Desktop App For Linux
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

I tried for voice/video call and it did not work in Ubuntu.As far as notification is concerned, youll hear a ting sound but wont see the desktop notifications in Ubuntu, and I assume the same for other Linux distributions as well. .. Good thing is that one can request new features and report bug on the github page. Windows MacLinux: DEB 32-bit DEB 64-bit RPM 32-bit RPM 64-bit. Popular PostsRecent Comments How to Add Linux Host to Nagios Monitoring Server Using NRPE Plugin How to Install Nagios 4.3.4 on RHEL, CentOS and Fedora Install Cacti (Network Monitoring) on RHEL/CentOS 7.x/6.x/5.x and Fedora 24-12 Google Chrome 63 Released Install on RHEL/CentOS 7 and Fedora 26-20 How to Install Ubuntu 16.10/16.04 Alongside With Windows 10 or 8 in Dual-Boot Tecmints Guide to Red Hat RHCSA / RHCE Certification Preparation Study Guide Ravi Saive says: Ajay, Thanks for updating, yes that was a mistake corrected. Thankfully, PowerShell continues to grow with your skills. .. Well show you how you can customize your Firefox New Tab page, including using extensions. Apart from Linux, I love classic detective mysteries. All the features you're used toThousands of stickersCalls anywhere in the worldSend Photos and VideosRead statusVoice messagesGroup chats. .. I TecMint : . Close dialog Session expired Please log in again. Popular Topics The Internet Windows iPhone and iPad Android Mac Gaming MakeUseOf 7 Chrome Extensions for a Productive New Business Year Windows Productivity 7 Chrome Extensions for a Productive New Business Year Sandy Stachowiak How Do I Update Kodi? Entertainment How Do I Update Kodi? Dan Price Top Deals . Thankfully, this one worked! Now, I can stay on PC while on PC, and not have to be going back and forth between PC and mobile phone. Install Facebook Messenger desktop app in Linux This Facebook Messenger app is available for all major desktop platform i.e. You should see the messenger app asking for your credentials: Suggested readAtraci: A New You Tube Based Streaming Music Player How is this unofficial Facebook Messenger app? Honestly, it doesnt offer much except the look and feel of Facebook. Softpedia and the Softpedia logo are registered trademarks of SoftNews NET SRL. Integrated with your OSLaunch onOS startupNativeNotificationsCustomThemes. not found. Dave Parrack January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 Amazon Alexa Is Coming to Windows 10 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 Entertainment 20 Movies All Geeks Need to See in 2018 2018 is shaping up to be a good year for movies aimed at geeks. .. 2018 MakeUseOf. All rights reserved. If you followed this link from outside our site, we'd appreciate if you'd let the owner of the referring site know. SOFTPEDIA Windows Drivers Games Mac Android Linux Webapps News ERROR: 404 Not Found Sorry, we were unable to find the page you're looking for. Extract it. You will understand the meaning of Facebook-like environment by looking at the screenshot below: It looks like Facebook Messenger, isnt it? So, if this app appeals to you, you might want to give it a try by installing it. Goo to the extracted folder and based on your system, choose 32 or 64 bit. Icons by Dario Ferrando. To download the application, go to the link below: Facebook Messenger for desktop The downloaded file will be zipped. And theyre all free! Sandy Stachowiak January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 The Best Free Outlook Project Management Add-Ins Angry Birds Is Dead! These Are the Trendy Mobile Games Now Gaming Android Angry Birds Is Dead! These Are the Trendy Mobile Games Now Angry Birds has been around for over a decade. Thus, MFD doesn't touch your messages, account or personal data. OS X, Windows & Linux 5a02188284
website like facebook for schoolh on facebook chatforerunner 220 facebookfacebook para celular samsung chat s3350how to post like icon in facebookscarica ebuddy facebookcreate facebook second accountfacebook for android battery drainlogiciel de hack facebook 2014facebook video calling plugin indir gezginler
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance Kill & Allies Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Salle de Jeux :: "Des jeux, du rire, du fun !" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation